|Marcy, Wilson, & Kim showing off our knit wear.|
What's in our Lesson Plan?
- On the PA system
- After the Finish Line
- Show & Tell
- Stitches West
- What's on our Blackboard?
On the PA System
- Marcy was contacted by Cynthia (cbartz on Ravelry,) about a new platform that will connect designers and test knitters. Fiberly launches on April 12th, 2019, go check it out!
- Marcy talked about a new and innovative program from Pixar: SparkShorts. You can watch the Purl video on YouTube.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day (WWKIP) is coming up on Saturday, June 8th. We'll keep you posted on any plans that we make.
After the Finish Line
- her hand knit socks
- her Gilead linen top
- her Waiting for Rain shawl
- her Ravello pullover, and
- her Veronika pullover
- her Tecumseh pullover(from ep. 63.)
- her 2018 Project Peace Cowl (from ep. 62 & 63,)
- her Camaro pullover (from ep. 51,)
- her Sandshore Cardigan (from ep. 51,)
- her Gabrielle pullover (from ep. 44.)
|Marcy showing off the back of her Gabrielle pullover where|
she has problems with the design, what do you think,
is it funky fitting, or is she just seeing things?
Show & Tell
- A Comfort Fade Cardi by Andrea Mowry using her hand dyed yarn held double.
- A Like a cloud cardigan by Joji Locatelli using some Shibui Cima from her stash and some Desert Blooms mohair/silk yarn that she bought at SW.
- She also co a 2nd Biochemistry hat using some of her favorite yarn, Cascade Venezia.
|Wilson sporting his Rainbow hat on our camping trip.|
|Marcy showing off her Zweig with her changes she did on the cuff.|